Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A nEw YeAr? (Already)

I can't believe 2010 is over and we have started a new year.. How time flies when your having kids and raising kids and such.. We had an amazing 2010.. We were blessed to have another adorable little boy. We are so lucky to have him in our lives and I couldn't imagine him not around. As I've reflected about the last year and thought of what I should work on for this year.. I've come to a realization that man I need a lot of work.. LOL And my goals may need to be a lifetime thing or something.. LOL Or maybe I should set a new one every month that way I could maybe keep a few..

For sure this year I want to:::
:: Be a better mother
:: Be a better daughter
:: Be a better wife
:: Be a better friend
:: Be better to myself
:: And the number one thing Make some amazing memories with my family..... Be sillier, be funnier, be smarter, and have fun...


A silly picture me and the boys took today.. They are so great and wonderful.. I'm not sure why I was blessed with such great kids, but they are the best in the world.. They sure can cause me pain and I'm not sure how I will handle 3 teenage boys (mom any suggestion?). But we have had so much fun with them I can't wait for all the exciting things we have in store as our family goes out in the world and plays..

Happy New Year to everyone...

3 comments:

Vause Family said...

Loved your post. And I love the idea of just making good memories. And might I add that you have already accomplished your goal of being a good friend...so, check!

keli said...

What about being a better sister?

Mandy and Nate said...

Oh!! I thought I did a good job on that part.. LOL And of course being a better sister..