Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Special pumpkin we carved to put on Lisa's grave.
Before the messiness begin
Camden kept saying I'm digging out it's guts.
Just having fun.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
5 fun facts about Camden that you may not know, or maybe you do know.
1. Camden keeps me and Nate laughing every day, he is always saying the funniest thing. The other day I was putting my makeup on and he said why do you have to put your makeup on and I said so I can look pretty for daddy. I then asked If I looked pretty (**note before the makeup was on) and first he said yes and then he said well your face doesn't. Just made me laugh.
2. Camden gets a little obsessed about things. A few of them right now are Bears, Beer, and Death I'm not sure why he bets obsessed about certain things but he does, and every night we have to lie in bed and talk about things, he is such a curious little boy. So his uncle drinks beer and one day he said to me Kevin likes beer uh? And I said yes he does and Camden then said but he drinks water too and I said yes and then Camden replies he only drinks beer when he's thirsty. Cracked me up.
3. Camden loves to go camping, fishing and riding. He thinks he is old enough for his own motorcycle so good luck to us. Not only does Camden love fishing but he loves to eat the fish. I don't know many little kids who will eat fish after they have seen it caught, killed, and cooked but man my little man just loves it. Camden also loves his garden he loves to help us water it and pull the veggies. In fact I can't get him to eat much stuff but if it is out of our garden then he loves it. Don't really know many kids who loves beets and spinach. Camden also loves to hang out with his cousin and his grandparents, I've never meet a little kid who loved to sleep over at his grandparents. Camden asked daily if he can sleep over at Bunna & Papa's or at Grandpa's and Grandma's.
4. Camden loves to help out around the house. He loves to Dust and use the windex. He also loves to help me and Nate cook. He wants to pour the ingredients in, stir and do everything that we do. He is also Daddy's big helper, if Nate is out in the garage working then Camden has to be right there and trying to help.
5. Camden loves his new little brother. He just can't get enough of him. He want to be the big helper and can't wait till Carter is old enough to wrestle. He is always saying Carter loves me and I say back yes he does. Although about a month ago he did not want to hold Carter for pictures and he was saying how he wishes he wasn't the big brother. So I'm trying to explain how special it is that he is the big brother and I'm tying to list other kids who are the big brother and I happen to mention one of his friends but in saying well Trevor is a big brother but he doesn't have a little brother he has a little sister. And right then Camden shouts out I want Carter to be a girl. Made me laugh.
*People Camden is tagging
Friday, October 10, 2008
How cute is this!! I was able to find Matching Jammies for Camden and Carter. What hunks these two are. Unfortunelty Carter's are allready getting too small. So I had to snag this pic while I could.
It just happend that on one Sunday at Nate's parents we were getting the kids in jammies and Camden and Jack happen to put on the same outfit. I thought how cute and what a good time to take a pic of them. So funny how excited kids get when someone is wearing the same outfit as them.
10/10/08: Just had to put these darling pics of the kids up. We apparently didn't see this zucchini till it was mighty big!! Camden got such a kick out of how big it was and we had to see if it was bigger then Carter. As you can see it came pretty close. Funny how I can't seem to get Camden to eat certain things, but if it comes out of the garden the he is all for eating it. *Man I'm really going to miss the garden.
Camdens first fish
Camden just playing around.
Camping up Mirror Lake Highway
Camden loves to ride the sand dunes.
The guys at the dunes
A nice fish that Kevin caught. And Camden loves to eat the fish too.
As most of you guys know, my family loves to go camping. It's a good thing I learned to love it when I was a kid, cuz it's much more work as an adult. We were lucky enough to buy a trailer this year and it has made camping really fun. I don't mind sleeping in a tent but having to deal with Camden and a new born didn't sound like much fun. Needless to say we used the trailer a bunch and I can't wait for next year to use it some more.
Camden and his cousin Jack playing in the fire pit.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Gotta loves these boys
Camden loved this!!
Don't worry no babies were hurt during the making of this picture.
Camden loves to see how he measures up to the gorilla
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Life goes on!! Well I read on a cousins blog the other day that she thought she was one of the last ones to start a blog!! Well I guess she is wrong cuz here I am just barely starting one!! Thanks heavens for high speed!! We have hard a hard time getting it, but with some special luck we were finally able to get something better then dial up. I told myself as soon as we got high speed I would start a blog so friends and family can maybe keep with us.. As time goes on I hope to learn how to create a fun blog to share with others. Hopefully I can sometime gets some pics up. The kids are doing great, and well life is wonderful. Couldn't ask for anything more!!