Friday, January 28, 2011

HE DID IT....

Yeah... My little guy finally lifted his fat body off the ground and did some crawling today.. It was so cute and fun to watch. He has been doing the army crawl and he will get up on all 4 and rock back and forth but as he goes to crawl he always goes to his stomach. Well today at the tree house he was acted like he was gonna crawl and he did.. It was so cute. He only went maybe 3 feet (that was where the toy was at) and I've yet to get him to do it again today.. But I'm sure by the end of the weekend he will be all over the place. (even though he already is) .. Wish I had a pic to go along but hubby as the camera with him. So it will just have to wait.. But man we are excited to see him doing some crawling....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he looked like he was getting close yesterday when I was there.. wish he would've done it when I was there.. next time for sure! :)

Vause Family said...

Woo hoo!