Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Aren't these two so cute!! Camden couldn't wait to put on their christmas jammies, so needless to say as soon as I pulled them out this morning Camden had to put it on. Camden is super excited for Santa to visit tonight.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
8 questions, 8 answers, 8 tags (don't forget to leave them a comment that they've been tagged)
8 favorite TV shows:
1- Top Model
2- Sex and the City
5- CSI Miami
7- How I meet your mother
8- Tyra show
8 movies I love:
1- Foot Loose
3- City of Angels
4- Across the Universe
5- Pulp Fiction
8- Everafter (?)
8 favorite restaurants:
1- Windy's Sukiyaki
3- Texas Roadhouse
4- Maddox (athough I hardley every go there)
6- Pier 49
7- Joe's Crab Shack
8 things that happened yesterday:
2- dropped kids off at Linda's
3- had pizza with mom and dad
4- read some of my book (sooo good)
5- feed Carter
6- got a little sleep
7- started dish washer
8- (asked camden what did I do yesterday and he said) went pee in the toliet LOL
8 things I look forward to:
1- a nap
3- playing with kids
4- Christmas...so fun with kids
5- hanging out with Nate
6- Nights where I get sleep
8- playing cards
8 things I love about Fall:
2- Colors- leaves
5- long walkds
6- cuddling on the couch with a blanky
8- family time
8 Things on my wish list:
1- basement finished
2- tree outside
4- Win the lotty (I wish)
5- spend lots of time with family
6- gets lots of camping in next year
7- lots of riding in next year
8- good health for everyone
8 friends I tag: (only if you want too) * I don't have 8 friends LOL ( who have blogs)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
welcome to the christmas edition of getting to know your friends. okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! just copy this entire post and paste into a new post. change all the answers so that they apply to you. then send this to a whole bunch of people you know......'tis the season to be NICE!
1. wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapped gifts. So much fun to tear the paper off...but often find myself placing gifts in a bag.
2. real tree or artificial? artificial
3. when do you put up the tree? I'm hoping to get it up this weekend.
4. when do you take the tree down? Usually at the beginnin go of the year.
5. do you like eggnog? I don' t mind it, nate hates it so we never buy it.
6. favorite gift received as a child? I loved my CD/radio/tape player.
7. do you have a nativity scene? Just bought one last year!!
8. hardest person to buy for? Nate's parents, we never know what to get them.
9. easiest person to buy for? Nate, I always know of things I would like to get him
10. mail or email christmas cards? mail! but I have been known to e-mail some out
11. worst christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything that I haven't liked...
12. favorite christmas movie? Not sure I have a fav.
13. when do you start shopping for christmas? I want to always start early and be done by dec, but yet hear we are again a few days from dec and we haven't really started.
14. have you ever recycled a christmas present? I'm guilty.
15. favorite thing to eat at christmas? I like everything...Pies, caramel covered pretzels
16. clear lights or colored on the tree ? clear on my tree
17. favorite christmas song? I like a lot of christmas songs
18. travel at christmas or stay home? Stay right at home and 12 min away to parents.
19. can you name all of santa's reindeer's? yes! who can't?
20. angel on the tree top or a star? nothing!! I know we've been meaning to get something.
21. open the presents christmas eve or morning? all in the morn.
22. most annoying thing about this time of year? I hate the cold, and the traffic and stores are just crazy.
23. favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is done is Snowman things.
24. favorite for christmas dinner? Turkey dinner:)
25. what do you want for christmas this year? A dual Portable DVD player to etertain the kids when he go on trips.
26. who are you going to tag for this christmas ?? everone who wants to!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload 4th picture in the 4th folder
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends
This is a picture that I took this fall of Camden and Nate up Mirror Lake Highway at Provo Falls. It was so fun, the water was low enough that you could walk all around and get to some pretty neat spots that would normally be covered in water.
Tag time::: I tag Shuana and Trichelle!! (Thanks ladies)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Such cute boys!!
Carter the Lion.
Camden the Pirate!!
On the tire swing
Camden loves to swing!!
He wasn't having much fun with me on the other end of the titer tot, but i got a cute pic out of it.
What a great climber I have.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Special pumpkin we carved to put on Lisa's grave.
Before the messiness begin
Camden kept saying I'm digging out it's guts.
Just having fun.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
5 fun facts about Camden that you may not know, or maybe you do know.
1. Camden keeps me and Nate laughing every day, he is always saying the funniest thing. The other day I was putting my makeup on and he said why do you have to put your makeup on and I said so I can look pretty for daddy. I then asked If I looked pretty (**note before the makeup was on) and first he said yes and then he said well your face doesn't. Just made me laugh.
2. Camden gets a little obsessed about things. A few of them right now are Bears, Beer, and Death I'm not sure why he bets obsessed about certain things but he does, and every night we have to lie in bed and talk about things, he is such a curious little boy. So his uncle drinks beer and one day he said to me Kevin likes beer uh? And I said yes he does and Camden then said but he drinks water too and I said yes and then Camden replies he only drinks beer when he's thirsty. Cracked me up.
3. Camden loves to go camping, fishing and riding. He thinks he is old enough for his own motorcycle so good luck to us. Not only does Camden love fishing but he loves to eat the fish. I don't know many little kids who will eat fish after they have seen it caught, killed, and cooked but man my little man just loves it. Camden also loves his garden he loves to help us water it and pull the veggies. In fact I can't get him to eat much stuff but if it is out of our garden then he loves it. Don't really know many kids who loves beets and spinach. Camden also loves to hang out with his cousin and his grandparents, I've never meet a little kid who loved to sleep over at his grandparents. Camden asked daily if he can sleep over at Bunna & Papa's or at Grandpa's and Grandma's.
4. Camden loves to help out around the house. He loves to Dust and use the windex. He also loves to help me and Nate cook. He wants to pour the ingredients in, stir and do everything that we do. He is also Daddy's big helper, if Nate is out in the garage working then Camden has to be right there and trying to help.
5. Camden loves his new little brother. He just can't get enough of him. He want to be the big helper and can't wait till Carter is old enough to wrestle. He is always saying Carter loves me and I say back yes he does. Although about a month ago he did not want to hold Carter for pictures and he was saying how he wishes he wasn't the big brother. So I'm trying to explain how special it is that he is the big brother and I'm tying to list other kids who are the big brother and I happen to mention one of his friends but in saying well Trevor is a big brother but he doesn't have a little brother he has a little sister. And right then Camden shouts out I want Carter to be a girl. Made me laugh.
*People Camden is tagging
Friday, October 10, 2008
How cute is this!! I was able to find Matching Jammies for Camden and Carter. What hunks these two are. Unfortunelty Carter's are allready getting too small. So I had to snag this pic while I could.
It just happend that on one Sunday at Nate's parents we were getting the kids in jammies and Camden and Jack happen to put on the same outfit. I thought how cute and what a good time to take a pic of them. So funny how excited kids get when someone is wearing the same outfit as them.
10/10/08: Just had to put these darling pics of the kids up. We apparently didn't see this zucchini till it was mighty big!! Camden got such a kick out of how big it was and we had to see if it was bigger then Carter. As you can see it came pretty close. Funny how I can't seem to get Camden to eat certain things, but if it comes out of the garden the he is all for eating it. *Man I'm really going to miss the garden.
Camdens first fish
Camden just playing around.
Camping up Mirror Lake Highway
Camden loves to ride the sand dunes.
The guys at the dunes
A nice fish that Kevin caught. And Camden loves to eat the fish too.
As most of you guys know, my family loves to go camping. It's a good thing I learned to love it when I was a kid, cuz it's much more work as an adult. We were lucky enough to buy a trailer this year and it has made camping really fun. I don't mind sleeping in a tent but having to deal with Camden and a new born didn't sound like much fun. Needless to say we used the trailer a bunch and I can't wait for next year to use it some more.
Camden and his cousin Jack playing in the fire pit.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Gotta loves these boys
Camden loved this!!
Don't worry no babies were hurt during the making of this picture.
Camden loves to see how he measures up to the gorilla
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Life goes on!! Well I read on a cousins blog the other day that she thought she was one of the last ones to start a blog!! Well I guess she is wrong cuz here I am just barely starting one!! Thanks heavens for high speed!! We have hard a hard time getting it, but with some special luck we were finally able to get something better then dial up. I told myself as soon as we got high speed I would start a blog so friends and family can maybe keep with us.. As time goes on I hope to learn how to create a fun blog to share with others. Hopefully I can sometime gets some pics up. The kids are doing great, and well life is wonderful. Couldn't ask for anything more!!