Monday, October 3, 2011

One day...

Man one day I will find to time to do everything I want to in a day.. It may be in 20 years when the kids are grown and gone but man it just seems there is too much to do in a day.. I remember 6 years ago working 2 jobs having a new born and thinking man one day I will have more time.. And yet somehow I got stuff done. And here I am 6 years later 3 kids and no job and I can't get much done. One day...... I can't believe it's already October.. Where did September go.. I will have to post pics later but we had a great September.. Went to the Sand dunes over Labor day and then of course Camden turned 6.. He is so big and such a great kid. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. And soon we will have snow and kids will be telling me all of the million things they want for Christmas.. Oh wait the wanting starting a long time ago.. Lets see goal of the day:::: Get something done that needs to be done.. And of course find time to post pics on the blog.. Oh and if anyone hasn't heard of Pintrest yet they should check it out.. Love it...

1 comment:

Bre said...

I know EXACTLY what your talking about! :) Here's hoping we both get something done today (besides reading blogs!)