Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday...

9-19-2011... 6 years ago today you entered our lives and changed us forever.. You were so fat and cute.. I just couldn't get enough of you.. You gave us a rough start and ended up in the NICU for a week.. As a 8 lb 10 oz baby your were double what any other baby in the NICU at the time was.. We have had so much fun with you and can't believe how time as flown and how big you are now.. I'm hoping the next 6 years go a little slower and you don't grow so fast..


Camden just minutes old 9-19-05.. 8lb 10oz..


Camden 1 yr



My big 6 year old..



We had 2 different family birthday parties for Camden and of course being the busy mom that I was I forgot my camera for Nate's side of the family.. At least I got a couple of pics of his b-day.


He wanted a cop set for his b-day.. He was so excited when he got it..



Gotta take a big breath to blow all those candles out.. Happy Birthday Camden we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have a 6 year old!! woah!!! :) happy bday Camden!!