Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year...

Welcome 2012... Lets see Christmas was great.. And maybe next week I'll find the time to blog about it.. Kids of course were spoiled, and so was I (Why shouldn't I be?) But non the less 2011 was a great year and I don't expect less from 2012..

Resolutions:
::: More Camping
::: More date nights
::: Run half marathon (without dying)
::: More kid time
::: Less yelling at kids
::: Less Junk food eating (unless camping, then all bets off.. lol)
::: Enjoy every day....
::: More blogging... (may need a reminder on that one)

1 comment:

angie said...

These sound just like my resolutions!!! especially the not yelling at kids part. lol however I cant let them know that or they will remind me every time they are in trouble. Can't wait to start running with you again!!!(ps. I WANT SUMMER!!!)