Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Toliet thing..

Below is my darling cute little boy.. He is so cute and fun but man he is turning into a bugger.. He is into everything.. (in fact his shirt says "My parents don't need to know about this") And lately his thing is.....


This.. The toilet.. I swear what is it with kids and toilets I mean I don't look at the toilet and think jeez I would like to put my hand in that and play and splash.. Just thinking if my parents never told me it was gross and icky would I think it would be o.k. to play in it.. I'm thinking NO... But for some reason my little Preston thinks it's his play land.
In fact funny story.. So one day Carter had to go #2 so he went then he called me to come and wipe anywho as we get done and I go to flush I realize Preston has put some things in the toilet that need to come out so then I had to proceed and get items out of the toilet leaving the other stuff in and flush.. Yeah he makes my life full of funny stories.. (You can quit laughing now...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha!! Pretty sure I was there that day! He is so funny!