Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nocturnal What?

Camden is always coming up with the funniest things to say.. Like a couple weeks ago we meet my parents at Walmart did a little shopping and then decided to head to McDonald's.. As we are leaving Camden put his head out the window and said to my parents.. "If you can't keep up with us then just follow our dust." I thought it was so funny. And my mom asked if I told him to say that, I informed her he had a mind of his own and is always coming up with crazy things.




Then the other night we got home from Nate's parents. I told Camden to go in go potty and get on jammies.. He walks out and this is our conversation..
Camden: "Mom I just peed in the dark the whole time and didn't make a mess."
Me: "How do you know you didn't make a mess."
Camden: "Cuz I could hear my pee hitting in the toilet."
Me: "Oh o.k. Camden"
Camden: "Maybe my pee is nocturnal."

Then the laughing began.. I thought it was so funny.. I had to pick the phone up right then and call my mom and tell her, then I had to text Court and Heather and tell them.. It was so funny.. What little kid thinks like that.. He is so funny and just cracks us up non stop..

4 comments:

Vause Family said...

Indeed!

Michelle said...

Hahaha! That's awesome. He's pretty clever :)

Jennifer said...

Made me laugh! He looks so much like you.

Kaylynn said...

I'm totally cracking up! I love the things kids say!