Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

A few weeks ago we did Family pictures with Nate's side of the family. We haven't gotten family pictures taken with Nate's family since Carter was 4 months old and haven't had pictures with my family since I was pregnant with Carter and didn't know it yet.. I think the pictures turned out pretty good. The kids were all good and we had a good time.

Had to get a cute shot of Preston. He was gonna be 6 mo old the next day so we thought it would be a good time to get a new photo of him. What a stud he is.

This is Nate's family. Check out all those boys.. Yep no granddaughters for them. Come end of Nov. they will have 10 grandsons.. We got our self an army.


I wish Preston was looking at the camera but we know how that goes getting a baby to look at something. It turned out well enough.


Glad this picture turned out.. Love my little family..

5 comments:

Heather said...

CUTEST FAMILY EVER!!!

Vause Family said...

I absolutely love those shots! I think Preston looks the most like Nate. Darling!

Michelle said...

I can't believe there are no girls! Very cute family. I love Preston's chubby cheeks and you're right, he does look like a little stud.

justmecassi said...

Oh, I love these pics! I miss you!

Caitlin said...

So cute! These pictures turned out so great! I love the one of you and Preston.