Friday, October 10, 2008

Who wants to go Camping?


Camdens first fish




Camden just playing around.


Camping up Mirror Lake Highway


Camden loves to ride the sand dunes.


The guys at the dunes



A nice fish that Kevin caught. And Camden loves to eat the fish too.

10/10/08:
As most of you guys know, my family loves to go camping. It's a good thing I learned to love it when I was a kid, cuz it's much more work as an adult. We were lucky enough to buy a trailer this year and it has made camping really fun. I don't mind sleeping in a tent but having to deal with Camden and a new born didn't sound like much fun. Needless to say we used the trailer a bunch and I can't wait for next year to use it some more.


Camden and his cousin Jack playing in the fire pit.








2 comments:

hadfam5 said...

How cute, your family is growing up so fast. We sure miss you guys. Shauna & Doug

Bre said...

My favorite is the picture of Camden on his very own 4-wheeler!

What a lucky 3 year-old to have his very own!

Brogan is jealous. He only has a lame Power Wheels one in the backyard.