Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Growing in Dog Years...

The other day someone asked me if Preston was 18mo. I laughed and said "No but his cloths are" I informed them that he would be 8 months old this Friday.. I can't believe how big my little guy is.. Not only is he wearing 18 mo old stuff but I felt his 6th tooth last night.. He shouldn't be growing this fast.. He needs to slow down and stay a little baby for me.. My niece informed me that he must be growing in Dog years.. That even though he is only 8 mo old his body is really 20 mo old.. He is such a cutie, always laughing and smiling. My only problem is the kid weighs so much I can hardly haul him around and talk about hauling him in his car seat and throwing it up into the truck.. It's quite a scene. I figure I better enjoy my time with him while he is somewhat smaller if he is really growing in dog years heck he'll be wearing size 3T and running around before he's 1 if it's true...

No comments: