Monday, March 8, 2010

Pro's and Con's

Here is my baby update!! Was measuring more on track last week. Looking around 34 weeks and 3 days, baby was weighing around 5 lbs 5 oz. And everything looks good. We will probably start me April 15, if I haven't had the baby before then. Still have no name, so any suggestions would be great. Was thinking about some pros of cons of being pregnant and thought I share my feelings on it. Should I start with the pros?

PROS--
: Stretchy pants (I mean whats not to love, you don't have to worry about eating too much and your pants feeling tight)
:Carter kissing the belly
:Camden and Carter laughing at the baby moving
: Being able to eat lots and lots
: Me enjoying the baby moving around
: Ice Cream or Cereal sitting on my tummy just fine.





CON'S
:Sleeping on the couch for the last 7 mo.
:Carter kicking the belly
:Back ache, feet ache, heck everywhere ache
:always being hungry
:getting up to pee 3 times in the night
:baby then waking up and me feeling the baby for the next 30 min.
:Belly always getting wet when putting away dishes.



So my fridge has this nice little water button that when pushed hey water comes out. Makes it easy for filling up water bottles and such. Well I've been having a hard time latley putting the pans away every time I have to put the pans away I come down with a wet belly. Dang belly is in the way and pushes the water button.

Well I'm sure there are lots more pros and lots more cons, but heck when your prego your mind is so gone, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. I'm just happy I'll be done in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Bre said...

That's hilarious (belly getting wet putting pans away).

Ha ha!