Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The BIG 30!!!

Yes my friends my hubby turned the big 30 this year. I just can't believe we've been together almost 10 years, time just flies when your having fun and popping out kids. I love him more and more each day and I'm so grateful he is such a great friend and a wonderful father. Love you honey.

Nate opening some presents at my parents house.

We did a combined party for nate and my niece heather she turned 22 on April 1, it was fun to have a little shin dig for them.


Nate opening some presents at his parents house.


And this my friend is what happens when Carter helps me make cakes. He had a lot of fun eating the chocolate out of the bowl. I still think he is on a sugar high from it.


And of course he had to stack the frosting and drink mix. LOL What a stud my kid is.

No comments: