Friday, February 26, 2010

Feburary gone already?

Just a couple cute pics of what happens when Carter eats anything by himself. He actually does pretty good with a spoon, he just seems to not pay attention sometimes and let the spoon sit upside down.



Man!! Time flies by so fast and then when you only have 28 days in the month it just makes things worse. I can't believe we are almost into March. How come when I was a kid the days, weeks and months just seemed to drag and now I barley blink and another week has gone by. We are trying to get ready for the baby and get the basement finished. What a project that has been. So glad nate can do about anything. Kids and baby are doing good. Last week I was measuring 1 week 3 days ahead of schedule so that freaked me out a bit. Guess we will just see what the little guy is doing next week. He was also weighing around 4lbs 10 oz. Yeah we all know I don't give birth to little babies. But hopefully he will slow down a bit I don't want a 10lbs baby.
But how can you resist his face!!

No comments: